I’ve decided not to wait (so passe) to be “interviewed” by Etsy, The Marin IJ or the NY Times. So, I thought I’d conduct my own in case they need it.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Laying in bed with dachshunds warming my feet, watching some stupid video with nothing on but a pair of earrings.
2. What is your greatest fear?
I will sell a pair of earrings on Etsy that I have already sold. A big problem with one of a kind desgins!
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Being Disorganized. I’m always looking for that “specific” bead!
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
non fat, extra foamy lattes
7. What is your current state of mind?
excited to create a new Spring line for http://www.tabernash.etsy.com!
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
Does your ass look fat in those jeans?
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
my ass in my jeans…
11. Which living person do you most despise?
revenge is best served cold. I aint sayin’.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My husband and kids
16. When and where were you happiest?
Top of Mary Jane/Berthed Pass (14,000 ft) Colorado
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
To be able to tie a cherry stem with my tongue no matter the length.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d be better at Marketing myself. www.Jewelrybytabernash.com
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
21. Where would you most like to live?
22. What is your most treasured possession?
My wedding ring
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being hungry, cold and friendless.
24. What is your favorite occupation?
Jewelry maker/massage therapist
25. What is your most marked characteristic?
26. What do you most value in your friends?
They are amazing cooks and even better listeners
27. Who are your favorite writers?
Sue Warhaftig and Beverly Butler
28. What is your greatest regret?
I didn’t make my book even MORE racy.
29. How would you like to die?
peacefully with my makeup on and my teeth brushed
30. What is your motto?
Just do it!